TNC-Pi for sale

  • Jim Sheldon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
      I have a TNC-Pi for sale.  It's an extra one I got from a person who started to build the kit but quit when he didn't get the main header straight during soldering.  I've completed the kit and it's checked operational but never adjusted to a radio.  I've put the PDF file of the assembly and operation manual on a CD-ROM which is included.  The main header is only slightly tilted and does not interfere with it being plugged into a Pi even with the Pi in a plastic case with the proper slot.

      The cable to connect it to a radio would have to be made up and was never included in the original kit.  You'll need a male DB-9 connector, appropriate wires and a matching connector for whatever radio you connect it to.  The Raspberry Pi and appropriate software is also not included.

      Contact me off the list if you are interested.

      I'm asking $35 shipped anywhere in the US (only).

      I accept PayPal (gift or add 5%), or US Postal money orders.

      First "I'll take it" gets it, but please contact me by email as the date/time of the email will determine "first come, first served" so to speak.

      Jim Sheldon - W0EB
      Park City, KS

      w0eb@...
    • Jim Sheldon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
        Sale pending on the TNC-Pi.

        Jim - W0EB
      • Brad
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2013
          Jim,

          I'll take it, I am in Canada so if shipping is more just let me know. I will send PayPal as soon as you notify me if I am first in. I also sent eMail.

          Brad (VE3HII)