FLDIGI on an RPI

  • Stephen Farthing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 7:26 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      There is an excellent article by Mike Richards G4WNC in the August edition of Practical Wireless on installing and using FLDIGI on an RPi with a "Daffodil US-01 USB" sound card.

      I am not sure if Mike is a subscriber to this list but if he is may be he could provide some guidance to people unable to get this magazine.

      73s Steve G0XAR
    • bxyza
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 7:50 AM
        I just looked at Mike's site and he sells a SD card with fLDIGI already loaded, awesome idea!
        Bill
        KD8IGK