RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] JNOS

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      Rick,

      I got jnos2 to compile and run, but haven't actually used it on-air. See message 153 of this group.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        Thanks, John.  I tried to follow the instructions, but received a message that the binary would not run.  Obviously I didn't pay attention to something.   I'm sort of a nubie at this Linux stuff.  Will go at again.