webpage

  • adshar64
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
      Hello I see a good webpage here running on the raspberry Pi;

      &6 vk4tux.no-ip.org and wondered what are the requirements to run a webpage on the rasberry pi thankyou?

      F^5nb zs62!1
    • Eldon Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
        It is easy, here is my RPi Web page, running on my RPi: http://rpi.wa0uwh.com:8040/

        Regards,
        Eldon Brown

        73 - Eldon - WA0UWH - CN88xc - http://WA0UWH.blogspot.com/

      • f6bvp@free
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
          Hi,

          This nice page at vk4tux.no-ip.org seems to be using lighttpd web server like I do :
          http://f6bvp.org
          It is well suited for use on a Raspberry Pi for it is a light http server.

          73 de bernard, f6bvp