Anybody using this operating system on the Pi ?

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
      http://pipaos.mitako.eu/

      And what advantages apart from its memory requirements would it have from using Wheezy for our purpose ?

      73 John Mi0AAZ.
    • Mathison Ott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        interesting.....

        Im surprised that there is not more interest regarding the Rpi ability to generate medium resolution radio signals. This is taking advantage of that !!!

        Support for FM radio transmission built-in with text-to-speech information messages

        73 mathison kj6dzb

        On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM, John <mi0aaz@...> wrote:

        http://pipaos.mitako.eu/

        And what advantages apart from its memory requirements would it have from using Wheezy for our purpose ?

        73 John Mi0AAZ.

      • John Ferrell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
          Every one is overwhelmed by the Pi. It is hard to focus on all of the opportunities it presents.

          --
          John Ferrell W8CCW
          "The pessimist complains about the wind;