Additional option to VNC (for LAN type connections)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      The base Raspberry Pi image have X11 --- Linux desktops have X11, MacOS has it (or you can do a quick install of Quartz X11 (http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/)  and Windows use something like http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:28 AM, iamdadof3 <kc9rqi@...> wrote:

      I'm using X11VNC on the Pi, and Utlra VNC on the windows box. I also use Mocha VNC on the iPhone and Asus Transforemer tablet. Of course ssh is there for when I need to work via terminal.
      Regards
      Steve