Welcome new members

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      The photo asscoiated with this group is a picture of the Raspberry Pi with a TNCx board attached. Bulit by John Wiseman g8bpq. This is what prompted me to start this group..

      I hope others can develope uses for the RPi for Ham Radio and discuss their projtects here..

      Do not be shy any discussion regarding the RPi is welcome here.

      73 Jerry N9LYA