New to the Group

  • Kevin, Natalia, Stacey and Rochelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013

      Hi Guys,

      I am new to the group but have had a RPi for some time now, however it’s been sitting in its box and not being used for the intended projects I want to try.

      The idea that I have been looking for is to control a homebrew antenna rotator I am making from a “Pitch-prop” motor assembly, but instead of controlling it by up and down buttons (which I still want), I am looking for a way to control it with a RPi, either tapping in via a keyboard and feedback on a LCD screen. I even have a 14” touch screen that I could use with it, it’s sitting around doing nothing at this time.

      I am interested in a number of projects that I could use the RPi with, so I am open to other things, there cheap enough to buy more if I need to. Remote controller via LAN or internet to name another.

      Look forward to ideas and input from the group over time, and hopefully I can add my ideas and suggestions as well over time.

      Regards

      Kevin, ZL1KFM.