kissattach causing wifi to go off line

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Hi all,

      Just built a tnc-x pi and have a couple problems.

      1). When i run "kissattach /dev/ttyAMA0 1 10.1.1.1" my pi looses connectivity with my wifi network and also drops it IP address on wlan0. The wifi dongle is a tp-link.

      2). I have the tnc working on the serial port, but when I change it to i2c it only works for a short time before the i2ckiss process dies and no more data is transmitted.

      Any ideas??

      Thanks,
      Scott KB2EAR