Re: Use Mikroelektronika Audio CODEC PROTO with RPi?

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      RPi has both I2C ans SPI available on separate pins of the P1 connector. I've used both of them using Python and spidev/smbus packages, although not simultaneously.
      Using audio through USB has some disadvantages: frames can be dropped if there is other activity on the USB, like mouse movement. But writing low level software to capture audio through SPI seems like a very big task to me.

      73, Mike