Re: Dantracker on a RPI - browser based.

  • Basil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Harv 66" <lowrider3121@...> wrote:

      > How do you login to get your scrip?

      Please pull install_dantracker.sh script from this repo:

      https://github.com/n7nix/dantracker

      /Basil n7nix
    • pa0esh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
        I have improved the install script for the dantracker w.r.t. the access
        point and ax25 part.
        You can either download it here, or pull it from the repository as per
        above message from Basil.
        Check the header of the script -it should read 3rd of July 2013
        73's Erik