Pi accessories

  • Ron Wright, N9EE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      hi all,

      This might be of interest for those new to the Pi. It is a USB small keyboard, mouse and other cables for the Pi. I did not see a powered USB hub with this, but they have them.

      http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/83-14630&p=?&utm_campaign=MyBuys&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Email&utm_term=83-14630

      You can get the keyboard alone for $10 from them.

      MCM electronics sells the Pi and other Pi accessories. They also have a wal-wart that has mini/micro USB connector for powering the Pi. Lots of other accessories and boards also.

      73, ron, n9ee/r