TNC X and rasp pi

  • zsoltsandiego
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hello,

      I have installed the ax25 on the TNC-X and would like to monitor the radio port.

      sudo kissattach /dev/ttyUSB0 1 10.1.1.1

      sudo axlisten –a

      but here I do not see any packets, any traffic, but the yellow LED blinks when a APRS packet is received by the radio.

      However when I am using my TNC-Pi i do

      sudo kissattach /dev/ttyAMA0 1 10.1.1.1

      sudo axlisten –a

      and i can see the APRS traffic.

      What is the problem with my TNC X settings?