Linux

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 11:02 AM
      I am the proud new owner of a Raspberry Pi. I know next to nothing about Linux so this is a new experience. Can anyone reccommed any books? I cheated and bought a SD with Denubian already loaded on it.
    • Paul Harrison
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26 11:03 AM
        Ha, that's not cheating, that's sensible.

        Paul. DJ0CU

      • OAT
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26 12:01 PM
          Join linuxforums.org

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27 9:58 PM
            Thanks,
            I joined. Hard to figure out where to start.