Re: New member Introduction...

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "kc7klz" <kc7klz@...> wrote:

      > PS Even though I have an American Call sign, My current QTH is in Richmond BC. I'm working on getting my Canadian call sign.
      >
      > '73
      > EES

      Hello, My name is Mike, VE3YXA. My situation is opposite to Eric's, I am in Arizona right now.
      I've got my RPi in July, too, and now playing with Raspbian and RaspBMC.
      The project I have in mind is meteor radio reflection monitoring (see www.rmob.org). At the moment I have a setup with a VHF Softrock and an old laptop. It is running 24/7/365, so power consumption is a real concern and RPi is a very attractive option for this kind of project.

      73, Mike