Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Raspberry Pi as Remote TCP Server for RTL2832U SDR

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2012
      If you Google search
      "Raspberry Pi as Remote TCP Server for RTL2832U" it points to a couple of pages.

      On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM, The Silver Fox <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

      The link does not seem to be valid.

      73,

      Alan – W6ARH

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2012
        When I checked the message source there wasn't a URL available:

        --

        Vincent Tompkins
        n2ohh@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 14, 2012
          --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "ks4ju" <ks4ju@...> wrote:

          > It seems that we all have the urge to mash together a RTL2832U DVBT
          > stick and a Raspberry Pi to come up with a small inexpensive SDR
          > receiver. After experimenting with this for several months, I can tell
          > you due to the limited processing power of the Pi, it is not easy.
          > However, you can use the Pi and the RTL2832U stick to create a TCP based
          > SDR radio that can be used by SDR Sharp on a remote computer. Some of
          > you may find this information useful.
          > Raspberry Pi as Remote TCP Server for RTL2832U <Raspberry Pi as Remote
          > Server for RTL2832u SDR>

          Sorry for the confusion, somehow the link got mangled.......

          Here is the correct link
          http://www.hamradioscience.com/raspberry-pi-as-remote-server-for-rtl2832u-sdr/
        • siegfried jackstien
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 14, 2012
            As soon as i got a raspi that is what i plan to do

            Do YOU have this setup working?

            How easy or complicated is it to put that together?

            Could you upload a mirror image of your sd card somewhere?

            I do not have a raspi yet but will order one ort wo in the next week or so
            ... so if you can help me with the setup that would be fine

            i am a linux newbie ... never ever used it before so will need all help that
            i can get

            dg9bfc

            sigi