Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] pi update

  • f6bvp@free
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi Rod,

      The URL for download is :
      http://www.physio.chups.jussieu.fr/Rpi_F6BVP_8Go_img.tar.bz2.md5.txt
      for MD5 checksum file and :
      http://www.physio.chups.jussieu.fr/Rpi_F6BVP_8Go_img.tar.bz2
      for the 2.2 GB compressed image file.

      This is my office server and it was down for some (?#*?!?) reasons.
      I just restarted it.

      73 de Bernard, f6bvp

      Le 22/06/2013 07:09, Rod Hart a écrit :

      How about a good url for the image file?

      Kerry McKenzie <kermck@...> wrote:

      Hello Kerry,

      Have a look at the following HOW-TO page with a number of explanations
      in order to see if the content could fit your requirements :

      http://f6bvp.org/AX25_BBS_Node_RaspBerry_Pi_install.html

      If you think it could be helpful, then you will want to download the 2.2
      GB compressed image
      of the 8GB SD card with some AX.25 applications ready to run.

      73 de Bernard, f6bvp
      http://f6bvp.org/

      fantastic Bernard
      thankyou very much i will go check it out now!

      The projects i mentions are the ones that i really want to to get up and running
      so a link to an image is for me a great way to get started,...thanks again
      Kerry

      --
      Kind Regards
      Kerry McKenzie

      PO Box 4492
      Kirwan QLD 4817
      Australia

    • Kerry McKenzie
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 22, 2013
        bernard_f6bvp wrote:

        Hi Kerry,

        While f6bvp.org may be off line, just shift to http://f6bvp.free.fr
        and follow Raspberry Pi links.
        You will be directed to the image file to download.

        73 de Bernard f6bvp

        Bernard
        I just wanted to say thank you as now i have found your web site it will save me many months of trials.
        I am so happy to be able to get this imformation as it will /has answered many of my questions.
        The image is coming down now and in the not too distant future I can now see one of my pis replacing
        my existing winffb bbs and will be a whole lot cheaper to run the pi than my current pc 24/7.

        A sincere thank you once again, as we would say in Australia If you were close enough   "I,ll shout you a beer!"

        --
        Kind Regards
        Kerry McKenzie

        PO Box 4492