Help setting Xastir

  • r17lyuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hello to the whole group,

      I have a question to ask you, I have just activated a receiver APRS as follows:

      Raspberry
      TNC-PI
      Xastir

      I view the monitoring stations received by the TNC and via the Internet, how do I know / see if those who receive TNCs are relayed via the internet?
      if I go on the site aprs.fi not I see my position even "fixed station"

      According to you where I have been wrong?

      Hoping for help greet and thank

      73 IZ3VFK
      Luca
    • Max Harper