RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Help Please compile rtl-sdr to Pi

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
      John,

      It looks like you are missing cmake - try sudo apt-get install cmake

      I also had to install libusb - sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0
      I had to cd .. before running make.

      It all compled and installed - I don't have a dongle to test it with,

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
        Thanks followed advice has built rtl, fm, sdr, tcp, test, in /build/src will now evaluate at least i have a working reference in ubuntu on HP dual core laptop
        john 2e0KNJ