Xastir local map storage

  • ag7d
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2013
      I have built the TNC-Pi (http://www.tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm) and added the Adafruit "Ultimate GPS" via USB. This set up for mobile/portable operation with a 12v RV TV and a 3 amp DC to DC single chip switcher (National LM14203)check out the eval board. Using Xastir for APRS.

      Has anyone been able to store maps on the SD card or a USB flash? Right now I'm able to down load maps from online sources only.

      Ed
      AG7D
      Windsor, CA
      USA