Pi TNC Programmers for sale

  • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hi all.. I bought me a Microchip Pickit 3 from Newark so I could program the TNC John is designing.
      When I ordered them at $45 each plus shipping I accidently ordered several.. (6)

      I have three available I will let go for $45 ea shipped usps priority mail.. USA only.

      NEW in unopened package. You save shipping charges from Newark.

      You can see them at Element 14/Newark

      73

      Jerry Kutche
      Electrical Supervisor

      Lehigh Cement Company LLC
      180 N. Meridian Road
      Mitchell, IN  47446
      Phone:  (812) 849-2191 ext. 251
      Fax:  (812) 849-5007
      Cell: (812) 583-0445
      jkutche@...
      www.lehighcement.com
      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

    • Jerome K
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2012
        I still have two of these if anyone is interested email me off line or leave private message here.. Jerry