Fwd: Re: "station which heard" - PyMultimonAPRS igate seriously buggy!

  • Kristoff Bonne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Hi All,

      Concerning the "APRS-IS Rx-only iGate with rtl dongle" thread, I had
      this feedback from the gmane.comp.radio.aprs newsgroup. (see message below).

      There seams to be a number of bugs in the multimonNG application so it
      is adviced not to use it at this time as it sends incorrect information
      to APRS-IS (and from there on to websites like arps.fi)

      73
      kristoff - ON1ARF