Links

  • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012

      John I could not get to them yesturday but they appear to be fine this morning.

      73

      Jerry Kutche
      Electrical Supervisor

      Lehigh Cement Company LLC
      180 N. Meridian Road
      Mitchell, IN  47446
      Phone:  (812) 849-2191 ext. 251
      Fax:  (812) 849-5007
      Cell: (812) 583-0445
      jkutche@...
      www.lehighcement.com
      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.