Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: RasPi APRS tracker?

  • Mathison Ott
    Message 1 of 27 , May 15, 2013

      I was given a small mercal from another ham, its http://w9if.net/iweb/perlaprs/

      Currently is only functions to exicute scripts based on the packets being picked up from a specific call-7. Message receved scripting.

      Im looking for a 3v control relays, I have a few 5-15v relays that drive a 120v... But nothing low power, I will try to trip 2 flashing leds, and mabey a 120v relay.

      Mathison

      On May 14, 2013 3:44 PM, "bob_g3wkw" <bob.thornton@...> wrote:

      I believe you are missing out the leading zeros for the longtitude degrees. Perhaps you are over 100 degrees West, I am less than one degree West and need the padding.
      I have been fighting some hardware issues so have not road tested yet. (Looks like one 7 port hub I have works fine but the second one (4 port) I plan to use mobile does not handle USB audio reliably without the dwc_otg.speed=1 being added to /boot/cmdline.txt.)

      Bob
      G3WKW

      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <alex@...> wrote:

      > For those following along at home, APRSToolkit has been renamed PiCrumbs, as I have decided to leave out the planned IGate functionality. APRX does a fine job for that. I have also added some features and an example config file complete with comments.
      >
      > It's still not ready for a general release since it's under construction, but for the adventurous ones out there, the source code can be found at https://github.com/ab0tj/PiCrumbs
      >
      > 73!
      > Alex/AB0TJ

    • n5snn_1
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 12, 2014

        Hi Alex,

        is there any update on your PiCrumbs ?

        73 de Yono / YD0NXX

        > For those following along at home, APRSToolkit has been renamed
        > PiCrumbs, as I have decided to leave out the planned IGate
        > functionality. APRX does a fine job for that. I have also added some
        > features and an example config file complete with comments.
        >
        > It's still not ready for a general release since it's under
        > construction, but for the adventurous ones out there, the source code
        > can be found at https://github.com/ab0tj/PiCrumbs
        >
        > 73! Alex/AB0TJ

      • ab0tj
        Message 3 of 27 , May 18, 2015
          Yes. I have been putting a lot of work into it over the past few weeks. It now uses GPSd for better GPS compatibility, is compatible with Dire Wolf instead of relying on soundmodem, and has many bug fixes. I'm working on some new features as well, including PSK63 functionality for HF aprs.

          73,
          Alex