RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] TXdelay

    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2013
      Mauri,

      I suggest you use pitnc_setparams. If you set param 1 to zero, you can set TXDELAY using the variable resistor on the board, Or you can set the value to the delay you want.

      You will need to to this before running kissattach.

      73, John G8BPQ

      I'm using axcall to test the tnc-pi but tx seem too fast, I tried to increase txdelay with command:
      kissparms -p aprs -t 500 or other -t value but nothing changes.
      Any suggestions?

      Mauri ik1whn

    • Mauri
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013