Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: What video monitor? II

  • David Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013

      Sorry to all in the group.  Don't know how I managed to send this message to this group????  I was sending a note to a friend, and about 30 minutes later this response shows up in my inbox ???

      My apologies.

      --
      David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

      Quoting David Martin :

      Really cool, really is.

      I opened a document here at work modified it, clicked file save, then connected to the computer at home and opened the document and bingo there was the doc with what I had just typed.

      It's just like having the same thumb drive plugged into both computers.

      --
      David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

      Quoting vbifyz <3ym3ym@...>:

      A used 17" or 19" LCD monitor with DVI input goes for $20-30 on Craigslist these days.
      I picked up a couple of them on garage sales for even less than that (although one required a cap replacement), plus a few HDMI-to DVI cables and adapters.

      73, Mike