RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Raspberry Pi inbound

  • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      Newark/wlement14 I have received  mine in as little as three days...

      Jerry Kutche
      Electrical Supervisor

      Lehigh Cement Company LLC
      180 N. Meridian Road
      Mitchell, IN  47446
      Phone:  (812) 849-2191 ext. 251
      Fax:  (812) 849-5007
      Cell: (812) 583-0445
      jkutche@...
      www.lehighcement.com

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.