AW: AW: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Competition heats up

  • siegfried jackstien
    Message 1 of 25 , May 5, 2013
      Cubieboard is in similar range as the raspi ...

      Can be powered from 500ma usbport (if no harddisk drive connected and no
      other power hungry device is added)

      Cubie and raspi are nearly same thing

      A real pc with 300 (or more!) watts of input power draws MUCH more from your
      pocket (more bucks to pay for power company)

      So ... if you search something like a small server (that runs 24h/day) then
      a device like the raspi or cubie is the way to go

      Dg9bfc

      sigi