Raspberry Pi inbound

  • Matthew Pitts
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Good evening,

      I've been wanting one of these for some time, but the idea of waiting who knows how long to get one when ordering from the normal sources wasn't my idea of fun. Last night I decided to bid on several that I saw on eBay; I won one auction today and am waiting to see how the other one goes. Will enjoy having one (or more) of these tiny wonders.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU
    • Perry Chamberlain
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        There is no wait if you order from either adafruit.com, or newark-element 14.
        If one doesnt have them, the other will.
        The rpi's are no longer back ordered.
        The big guys like jameco, erc. Are now stocking these boards.

        Ke6anm

        Sent from my iPad

        On Oct 2, 2012, at 5:02 PM, Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...> wrote:

        Good evening,

        I've been wanting one of these for some time, but the idea of waiting who knows how long to get one when ordering from the normal sources wasn't my idea of fun. Last night I decided to bid on several that I saw on eBay; I won one auction today and am waiting to see how the other one goes. Will enjoy having one (or more) of these tiny wonders.

        Matthew Pitts
        N8OHU

      • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          Newark/wlement14 I have received  mine in as little as three days...

          Jerry Kutche
          Electrical Supervisor

          Lehigh Cement Company LLC
          180 N. Meridian Road
          Mitchell, IN  47446
          Phone:  (812) 849-2191 ext. 251
          Fax:  (812) 849-5007
          Cell: (812) 583-0445
          jkutche@...
          www.lehighcement.com

          This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.