RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] scp command

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2013
      Don,

      If you use MobaXterm, if provides drag and drop file transfer betweern the pi and a PC, along with an SSH client, X Server, RDP client.

      I know I keep plugging MobaXterm - I have no connection with them - I'm just a very satisfied user. I used to use  putty pscp and a separate X server, but having them integrated makes things much simpler.

      I don't know about image viewing apps, but if you are using MobaXerm you and can start one from the command line the display will appear on the PC

      73, John

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2013

        fbi might do what you are looking for.
        This should work to I stall it for you... there is a standard debian package.

        sudo apt-get install fbi

        I think another was called feh you might want to look at that as well.

        Dave