AX.25 related Linux commands

  • w7sae
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      I have the RPI and TNC-Pi working but I do not know all the commands to make this combination work. I know almost nothing about Linux. I have been using the commands in the assembly manual for the TNC-Pi (sudo axlisten -a and sudo axcall 1 hiscall) but, for instance, I have no idea how to terminate a session (disconnect). I did find a list of commands called "Summary of AX-25-related Linux commands" on line but they do not show the sub values or how to invoke them. Would appreciate direction on where to find these operational commands and perhaps, an example of usage.

      Dick
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2013
        Try man axcall for all the options. From that:

        The axcall program interprets lines beginning  with  a  ’~’  specially.
               The following ’~’ escapes are available.
               ~.              Close connection

        73, John G8BPQ

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2013
          John,