Re: SL on Raspberry Pi?

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2013
      Looks like a response to my post in a different group was cross-posted.
      The software in question is the excellent spectrum analysis tool by Wolf DL4YHF, called Spectrum Lab.
      It is based on old Borland toolkit that is only available on x86 Windows computers. RPi is neither x86 nor Windows, so we are out of luck here.
      I hope that there may be a way to run Windows 98 on some x86 emulator on RPi. But most likely it will be very slow.

      73, Mike

      --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <squirrox@...> wrote:

      > Guys,
      >
      > It's very confusing for an old dude like me, and I suspect others here, if you don't explain what the acronyms mean. For example SL.
      >
      > 73s Steve

    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2013
        Thanks for clarifying that....

        Actually I believe Borland Delphi is still alive and well though under another name. A lot of people still use it.
        There was a Linux version called Kylix but that seems to be dead.

        73s Steve