Another Linux distro for Raspi

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 9:15 AM
      Here's a Debian-Wheezy compatible Puppy Linux version for
      the Raspi (and perhaps also the Beagle Board Black):

      http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=79786

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 9:37 AM
        What is the benefit of Puppy over the standard Pi distro?

        Rick
        K3IND

        Sent from my iPad