CUPS "locking"

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      I'm adding an "AirPrint" extension to my enhanced Raspberry Pi image (which already has facilities to allow SSH, VNC servers, FTP, and a Webserver).

      It is basically working, the Avahi service permits IoS devices to 'see' the non-Airprint prints as if they are Airprint Printers and I can print the first document after a cups server restart. However, not a second over the network. Local test prints are fine.

      Essentially the cups network service seems to 'lock'.

      A cups restart clears the problem.

      I've used a similar technique on PC Linux without seeing this problem- it seems to be a R Pi issue.

      Has anyone on the group been experimenting with this?

      (I have Googled this to death BTW).

      73
      Brian