Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: PI TNC - progress report.

  • Perry Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 21, 2012
      Excellent

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 21, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Matthew Pitts <daywalker_blade_2004@...> wrote:

      John,

      Either option would be satisfactory for me. Keep up the good work on this.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 7, 2012
        Well done John!!!

        I hope that you will make these available to the community. Such an incredible idea you have. Can't wait to hear about your progress of your project.

        73
        Peter