Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Anyone used the Pi as an analog repeater controller?

  • Matthew Pitts
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013

      If it can do IRLP, I'm sure it could do AllStar Link in much the same manner as was done with the Beagleboard and the DMK Engineering LOX board. It's just that Jim doesn't want to pull out any more hair trying to get it working, which I can understand and respect.

      To follow up on ideas; pcrepeatercontroller for the Analogue Repeater module is a good suggestion, as would be SvxLink or IRLP with its repeater optional module.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Seems to me this would be a natural application.  Any done it or working on the software?

        Ronny
        K4RJJ

      • Eric Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
          Hi All,

          IRLP works on the Raspberry PI. Check out this link.

          '73

          Eric
          VE7KLZ / KC7KLZ