Moderation Turned on

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2012
      This site membership sure has taken off. It is surely good to see so many Ham Interested in using their Pi for Ham Radio..

      I am most interested in being a Responsible Group Owner!!!!

      I have turned on Moderation for all member posts. No offense to anyone. I just want better control over these types of unintentional and all intentional spammer posts.. I get notficiations on my CellPhone, I can quickly reply too.. So there should not be a long delay between your writing a post and it apearing here.. Unless its while I am sleeping... Thus my request below for moderators..

      Many Thanks..

      I am open to sugestions that others may have tried.. :)
      I know other groups have went dead due to spam and I just want to nip it before it can gain control of our group. I know being hacked can happen to anyone!! It has happened to me before.!!!

      Would like to get a volunteer moderator or two on board.. if any one is interested...

      73 Jerry N9LYA
    • John Hays
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2012
        Good move.

        206-801-0820
        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • Vincent
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2012
          On 9/20/2012 5:49 AM, Jerome K wrote:
          > I have turned on Moderation for all member posts. No offense to anyone.
          None taken.

          --

          Vincent Tompkins
          n2ohh@...