Re: Wsprry Pi question

  • gd6icr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
      My Idea for beacons/wspr would be to generate at 28Mhz a signal I can then mix for 472khz/50/70/144/432/1296mhz using transverters - As I have one for each of the bands. Why not have a timed switch using the digital pins on the Pi to change band on a regular basis at a certain minute past the hour - still looking for a diagram to hook up the Pi as a frequency generator and good enough filters for 472khz and 28Mhz

      Thanks all.

      --
      Regards
      Mike