Anyone used the Pi as an analog repeater controller?

  • Ronny Julian
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2013
      Seems to me this would be a natural application.  Any done it or working on the software?

      Ronny
      K4RJJ

    • Mark Cheavens
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013
        AllStar/Asterisk - NO, not enough cpu
        TheLinkBox - YES

        Mark
        KC5EVE

        At 08:02 PM 4/11/2013, you wrote:

        Seems to me this would be a natural application.  Any done it or working on the software?

        Ronny
        K4RJJ

      • repeater.group
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013
          --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...> wrote:

          > Seems to me this would be a natural application. Any done it or working on
          > the software?
          >
          > Ronny
          > K4RJJ

          Ronny join Jonathan naylors pcrepeatercontroller yahoo group he has software there for both analogue and dstar repeater controllers.

          Andrew M1DNS.
        • Mathison Ott
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2013

            Links?