Shipping Update on TNC-Pi... All caught up!

  • John Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      I'm pleased to announce that all orders that I have received for the TNC-Pi (TNC-X for Raspberry Pi) have now been shipped.  Going forward, I expect to be offering same day shipping on new orders.  Thank you for your patience while I caught up with the unexpected demand.

      John Hansen W2FS
      Coastal ChipWorks
    • k_mckenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
        John,
        Glad someone is caught up! Now I just have find time to build it,
        Thanks,
        Ken
        VA3NEK