Introducing me to the group

  • pu2clr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 3:47 PM
      Hello everybody,

      My name is Ricardo and I am new on amateur radio.

      I have experimented some SDR Kits (Softrock and Peaberry) and I really liked it.
      Now I intent to use it and WSPR with Raspberry Pi.
      Last week I bought my R-Pi via Adafruit and now I am waiting for delivering.

      For while, I have experimented some approaches to control my Loop Magnetic Antenna remotely. I have tried doing it using Infrared and Bluetooth with Android mobile device to do that.

      I would like to share with you my last projects.

      I posted documentation about some project on https://github.com/pu2clr.

      Watch my last videos about Antenna Tuner and Magnetic Loop Antenna

      Automatic Antenna Tuner for QRP controlled by Android and Arduino - Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZjbZRGTyVc

      Arduino, IR and Encoder controlling Magnetic Loop Antenna Tuner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD-wKD19_8U

      QSO with Magnetic Loop Antenna: https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=ylhLfB0XhZU&ns=1

      Automatic Antenna Tuner for QRP with Android and Arduino - Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bQ9xVWzuM