Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Wsprnet.org

  • Robert Nickels
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      On 4/5/2013 10:50 AM, Dave Cochran wrote:
      > they missed their renewal date

      My first thought was that their server had been overloaded by the
      barrage of incoming spots of my Raspberry Pi transmitter, which I first
      put on the air last night ;-) So I guess now I'll just have to be
      patient til the site gets back online - but what great timing, eh?

      I left it running anyhow - so if anyone is hearing W9RAN on 20 meters,
      that's a Pi talking.

      73, Bob W9RAN