SDR

  • brainerdd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012
      I just ordered a Raspberry PI from Newark and it is on its way.
      I would like to use it as a back end to my UHFSDR. I know I will need a USB soundcard.
      I plan on using the I2C pins to control the Si570 and some GPIO for filter selection and PTT. Anyone got an SDR program working. My ultimate plan would be to make the UHFSDR/Raspberry combo a stand alone transceiver.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>