RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Adafruit's own linux flavor Occidentalis

  • The Silver Fox
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 14, 2012

      Yes.  There are reports from others that the Microsoft 2.4GHz keyboard/mouse is problematic.  I was only trying to inform others of the issues.

      73,

      Alan – W6ARH

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 14, 2012
            Could you give us the Model Numbers, etc..? That would help those of us who may be in the market for a wireless keyboard/mouse combo.

            73,
            Larry Keith, KQ4B

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 14, 2012
              www.raspberrypi.org

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 14, 2012
                Gear Head
                Model # KB5175W

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 15, 2012
                  I am barely educated in linux! Could you please tell me how to summon up the configuration file and then how to edit and save the changes? sorry about the elementary nature of the question!

                  I can see the terminal through the composite video and now have a hdmi to dvi cable and monitor.

                  andy g0sfj

                  --- In Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "The Silver Fox" <alan.r.hill@...> wrote:

                  > HDMI is not enabled in RPI configuration file. I got it to work by uncommenting the HDMI settings.
                  >
                  > 73,
                  >
                  > Alan â€" W6ARH
                  >

                  > <http://mobokits.stormwarning.org/> http://mobokits.stormwarning.org/
                  >
                  > <http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html> http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html

                • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 15, 2012
                    In terminal type raspi-config try That. Let us know how we can help,,,