RE: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Windows GUI - one approach

  • Kutche, Jerry (Mitchell) USA
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hi John You mentioned this a while back and I tried it and its a great program... I can out it on my usb stick and copy the ini file it creates and login from anywhere at just a few clicks...  NICE....   Thanks 73

      Jerry Kutche
      Electrical Supervisor

      Lehigh Cement Company LLC
      180 N. Meridian Road
      Mitchell, IN  47446
      Phone:  (812) 849-2191 ext. 251
      Fax:  (812) 849-5007
      Cell: (812) 583-0445
      jkutche@...
      www.lehighcement.com

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 11, 2013
        Web-server is up most of the time, NOT 100%.... The URL is correct.

        If you want to see my repeater dashboard it is: http://n1jmm.no-ip.org:81/ircddbgateway.php

        Only 2 of my web-servers are open to internet

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B