Re: Pi as aWiFi hotspot in the shack?

  • d29602960
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hi Matt and the Group,

      Following some research on the internet and some strong encouragement from another memeber of the group (Dave N0TRQ) I have had some modest success and now have a working WiFi server in the shack.

      In fact it does everything I hoped it would except (so far) all attempts to make it anything other than an "open" access server have failed.

      I have re-written the hostapd.conf file a number of times but as soon as I attempt any form of WPA security it stops working :-( Having said that, an open server is not really an issue for my current requirements.

      Regards to all,

      Des (M0AYF)