Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Update on Shipping of TNC-Pi's

  • John Hansen
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
      Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

      John Hansen
      Coastal ChipWorks

      On 3/26/13, absolutepaintball <absolutepaintball@...> wrote:
      > Just received my kit last night. I must say that is some fast turn around
      > time! The kit went together in just a few hours, and was quite easy even for
      > this kit building noob. Thanks again for a wonderful project and product.

    • Eric Scott
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
        I just received my kit last night. Looking forward to building it.

        '73

        Eric
        VE7KLZ/KC7KLZ

        On 2013-03-26, at 9:46 AM, John Hansen <coastalchip@...> wrote:

        Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

        John Hansen
        Coastal ChipWorks

        On 3/26/13, absolutepaintball <absolutepaintball@...> wrote:
        > Just received my kit last night. I must say that is some fast turn around
        > time! The kit went together in just a few hours, and was quite easy even for
        > this kit building noob. Thanks again for a wonderful project and product.

      • ve1aic
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
          Good to hear. Got my X-tnc kit yesterday and on the air with it on my APRS-Pi server today. Works great.

          Watching the post office box for 2 tnc-Pi's for my packet BBS.
          Agree its great fun building kits again, not too many more with almost everything smt.

          A Pi^3 family here 24/7/365.

          Pi-1 for APRS server
          Pi-2 for IRLP server
          Pi-3 for Packet BBS server.

          No more fans, hard drives, or UPS (and batteries)...not to mention the $ saved in electricity.

          73, Ron VE1AIC