Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Pi - Windows GUI

  • Ian Bennett
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 24, 2013
      Whoa there. You not see the smiley?? Just kidding man; just kidding!!!
      I too use a Linux desktop (typing this message in Thunderbird on Xubuntu
      12.04) but NOT on a Raspberry Pi.
      IMHO, devices that lack CPU cycles will provide users with a whole
      better experience when not running superfluous stuff. When you have
      access to google and a little knowledge about editing config files,
      there isn't really a need for a GUI.
      Each to his own though.

      Ian

      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 11, 2013
        Web-server is up most of the time, NOT 100%.... The URL is correct.

        If you want to see my repeater dashboard it is: http://n1jmm.no-ip.org:81/ircddbgateway.php

        Only 2 of my web-servers are open to internet

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B