Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Pi - Windows GUI

  • kt4wo
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 23, 2013
      RE:   "That said, we can all find excuses to be lazy :-)"

      Really man???   Really....?

      Altho I am learning alot about the
      CLI (and am using it more and more)....I do still use the GUI also.

      I have worked hard at my job to "convert" our dept over to open source and
      now I am pushing Linux Desktop.... I changed our Asst. Chiefs' home puter over
      to Xubuntu and he loves it.

      Condecending comments hurt the cause.

      Trip - KT4WO
      Bryson City Police Dept. - NC
      I.T./R.E.

      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 11, 2013
        Web-server is up most of the time, NOT 100%.... The URL is correct.

        If you want to see my repeater dashboard it is: http://n1jmm.no-ip.org:81/ircddbgateway.php

        Only 2 of my web-servers are open to internet

        -Jim- N1JMM, KB1YPL_B