764Re: [Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO] Re: Adventure of the Day #1

  • John Ferrell
    Feb 23, 2013
      My card was an easy fix with the format program here:
      https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/
      I have since loaded it with the image of "Occidentalis v0.1." from ADAFRUIT.
      It has updated and upgraded.

      On 2/22/2013 8:09 PM, Kerry McKenzie wrote:

      John
      i am in the same boat as you, i managed to turn my 32gig sd into a 53meg
      sd card.
      I am still trying to find some software to get it back to something that
      I can use again ,...it was not cheap
      so i hope i haven't frontal lobotomized it for good!!

      If I find some software that will fix it and restore my 32gigs i will
      post it here as I am sure we wont be the last ones that this will happen to.
      Kerry

      --
      Kind Regards
      Kerry McKenzie

      Mobile 041 971 4876

      PO Box 4492
      Kirwan QLD 4817
      Australia

      --
      John Ferrell W8CCW
      That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic